Oy Mastemas Ltd
+358 40 510 8622
Name of data register:
Mesta Coworking Asiakasrekisteri (Mesta Coworking Customer Register (“Customer Register”))
Your privacy is very important for us. However, to be able to offer you the best possible services and to develop our business, we need to collect and process data and information about you. In this Privacy Statement we explain what types of personal data we collect, how we process them and what rights you have with respect to your data.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data is based on a legitimate interest such as a customer relationship, or consent that has been obtained for example through opting in to a newsletter subscription. We collect personal data for the purpose of providing services and managing, maintaining, developing and analysing customer relationships and compiling statistics about them. The data may also be used for marketing purposes and to plan and develop the business, business operations and services of Mesta Coworking. The data is not used for automated decision making. In addition, we process data from visitors visiting our website for analytical purposes and to target marketing content.
WHICH CATEGORIES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT AND STORE?
The data in the register is normally collected from the customer at the beginning of the customer relationship, via a web form or in connection with a purchase, a booking or a newsletter subscription.
- Data given by the user
- Identifying information such as the name of the customer or company or business ID
- Contact information, such as phone number and email
- Payment information, such as billing information and payment method information
- Marketing message subscriptions
- Information and data about users’ use of the Services
- Information and data provided in connection with purchases and bookings
- Purchase and Booking History
- Space Access History
- Clicks related to and opening of Newsletters
In addition, we use analytics tools to collect certain technical data and information from all visitors to the site, such as the operating system and the type of device they are using, the language of the operating system, location, and page (browsing) history within the site. This data will not be combined with Mesta Coworking Customer Register’s data or used to identify an individual, and will only be used for analytical purposes to develop the site and to automatically target marketing.
COOKIES AND ANALYTICS TOOLS
- Google Analytics, for website analytics
- Facebook Pixel, for targeting relevant marketing content
- CookieYes, for remembering the cookie preferences you have set for our site
- Calendly, when you book a Trial Day
WHICH PURPOSES IS MY DATA USED FOR?
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing bookings and purchases
- Updating the booking status of spaces and the right of usage of the spaces and the right of access to the spaces
- Maintaining customer relationships, providing customer support and communication with customers
- Developing the internal operations and functions of Mesta Coworking
- Developing the quality of customer experience and customer services
- Compiling statistics and managing operations
- Producing and targeting better and more personalized content
- Direct marketing, if you have given the permission for it by subscribing to our newsletter. You can always remove yourself from our newsletter mailing list by clicking the link at the end of the email messages that are sent to you because you are on the mailing list.
WHO IS PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data may only be processed by people whose work responsibilities justify the processing. Personal data is protected from unauthorized access with appropriate user-specific IDs, passwords and access rights.
If necessary, we may partially outsource the processing of personal data to a third party, in which case we guarantee through contractual arrangements that the personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation and in an appropriate manner.
RETENTION PERIOD AND INSPECTING YOUR OWN DATA
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose the data is stored for by us or as required by contract or law. In principle, the data is retained for as long as it is needed to maintain the relationship with the customer. The storage and processing of data is based on your consent and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish, you have the right to inspect your personal data, request its correction and request its removal from the register. Under certain conditions, you may also request restrictions on the processing of your personal data.
You can send requests and questions about your personal data by e-mailing the contact person responsible for the register via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you notice shortcomings in our processing of personal data or other related operations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Please let us know about the issue first so we can correct our mistake.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
We mainly process personal data within the European Economic Area. Some of the external service or software providers used by the company may store data outside the EU or the European Economic Area. When data is transferred outside the EU or the EEA, we ensure an adequate level of protection for the data, among other things by making sure our service providers are GDPR compliant.
WILL MY DATA BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES?
Our business operations require the sharing of some data with external service providers. By doing this, we enable the management of access rights to our premises, management of customer relationships, the receipt of payments, as well as communication and direct marketing by e-mail. We only share with each service provider the data needed to implement the service they provide. We have ensured that all of our service providers comply with data protection laws.
We regularly use the following service providers:
We do not disclose your personal data for marketing purposes outside of Oy Mastemas Ltd (Mesta Coworking).
If you have given your consent to receive direct marketing communications and materials, for example by becoming a client, booking a Trial Day or subscribing to a newsletter, we may send you newsletters related to our services. You always have the right to prohibit us from using your personal data for direct marketing by contacting us or by using the subscription cancellation option that can be found in the direct marketing messages sent by us.